On the hunt for fresh ideas? This year-end review features some of our favorite posts.
Staff | December 31, 2017
2017 IS OVER. And….what a year. We’re very thankful to Evviva’s clients, both for providing us with endlessly fascinating brand challenges to solve and for their wonderful partnership and collaboration on the journey. Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite posts to close out the year.
- Express Your Brand is about what we talk about when we talk about brands. It’s the gestalt that informs everything we do and an overview of how we do it.
- Why Start with Qual? It’s a question we get all the time. In this TED talk, Malcolm Gladwell gives pretty much the perfect answers to every question you might have about the value of qualitative research.
- People Brands looks at brands where the people are the product. That’s actually a lot more brand than you might think…
- Build Your Playbook is an overview of one of the unique tools we’ve developed to organize our research and make it useful. (As a strategy-led, evidence-based agency that’s kind of a big deal for us.)
- Employer Brand 101 is just what it says on the tin: it’s how we think about employer branding.
- Employer Brand 102 focuses on finding and expressing the employee value proposition, the heart of your employer brand.
- A New Brand Model ties it all together with a bow. Here’s a simple, robust model that works for every brand, inside and out.
And finally, forgive the humblebrag, but we’re incredibly grateful to our clients for the fantastic reviews they’ve given Evviva. On the basis of those reviews we were selected the top brand agency in the UK and one of the top ten agencies in the San Francisco Bay Area.
2017 is over. We can’t wait to see what 2018 will bring!